Any item additions, quantity changes or specification changes made to accepted orders will be modified in the order details. All sales are final, provided, however, item cancellations and quantity reductions may be made before the order is shipped. We may, without liability, cancel any accepted order before shipment if our credit department does not approve your credit or if there are other problems with the payment mode selected by you.
Post the order being billed there can be no changes in the invoice generated. Any request for name change, address change, etc will not be entertained.
Returns / Replacement Policy:
The Returns/ Replacement Policy seeks to assist customers who have been defrauded by qualified sellers on the Website. A customer shall be entitled to claim a refund of the transaction price in case he does not receive the delivery within the time period agreed in the transaction or within the time period as provided in these Terms. A customer may ask for a refund or a replacement of the Item where the Item was received defective/ damaged, or the wrong Item was sent by the seller, or the Item sent was not the complete Item ie part/s thereof were missing. Customer shall notify seller of any defects in the Items at the time of delivery of the Items or in any event within 15 days from the date of delivery. In case a customer does not contact the Company in writing within the stipulated time then this would make him ineligible for a refund/ replacement. An Item will be replaced upon the return of the defective Item/s. Replacement can be for the entire Item or part/s of the Item subject to availability of the same with the seller.
Following Items shall not be eligible for return or replacement:
• Damages due to misuse of Item;
• Incidental damage due to malfunctioning of Item;
• Any consumable item which has been used/installed;
• Items with tampered or missing serial/UPC numbers;
• Digital Items (Flyte music downloads)
• Any damage/defect which is not covered under the manufacturer's warranty
• Any Item that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the box, manufacturer's packaging if any, and all other items originally included with the Items delivered;
• Jewellery or other Item which is 'made to order' on customer's request
The payment facility may not be available in full or in part for certain category of Items and/or Transactions and hence customer may not be entitled to a refund in respect of the Transactions for those Items.
Except for cash on delivery transactions, refunds, if any, shall be made at the same Issuing Bank from where Transaction Price was received. For cash on delivery transactions, refunds, if any, will be made via demand draft in favour of the customer (as per registration details provided by the customer)
A Refund shall be made in Indian Rupees only and shall be equivalent to the Transaction Price received in Indian Rupees.
For electronics payments, refund shall be made through payment facility using NEFT / RTGS or any other online banking / electronic funds transfer system approved by Reserve Bank India (RBI).
In the event the seller accepts the return request raised by the customer, customer will have to return the Item and then the refund shall be credited to the customer’s account.
Refund shall be conditional and shall be with recourse available to the Company in case of any misuse by customer.
On Clothing, Footwear and Jewellery, seller shall accept 15 day replacement/return subject to the following conditions:
Clothes and footwear are not used (other than for trial), altered, washed, soiled or damaged in any way.
Original tags and packaging should be intact. For items that come in branded packaging, the box should be undamaged.
Made to order' jewellery, innerwear, lingerie, socks and clothing freebies are not covered under the return policy.
Damaged or defective clothing and footwear products are meanwhile covered by the 30 Day Replacement Guarantee.
The replacement/returns policy shall not be applicable in, inter alia, the following cases:
• Only the customers who have purchased the product on the Website are eligible for replacement/return of Items.
• Any damage or loss to the Item after delivery will not be covered and will completely be the customer's responsibility.
• Fraudulent charges and claims are not covered hereunder.
• If the customer has already initiated chargeback through the credit card issuing bank.
• Customers can make a maximum of 5 claims per year on the Website. The coverage amount will be limited to ₹15,000.
• Raising disputes against sellers does not automatically entitle the customer to a refund or replacement for the Item purchased.
• Claims of the nature of 'customer remorse' (i.e. instances where products are bought by the customer by mistake or where the customer chooses to change his mind with regard to the Item purchased by him) will not be entertained.
• Decisions made by Company shall be final and binding on users.
• Through this program, Company shall not entertain claims of customers who have incurred loss due to delayed delivery of the item by the seller.
• Company may seek additional information / clarification from customer to facilitate resolution of any dispute. In the event customer does not respond with information / clarification sought within 10 days of such request, the dispute may be auto-closed in favour of the seller.
If the Company has suspicion or knowledge, that any of its customers or sellers are involved in any activity that is intended to provide claims or information that is false, misleading or not genuine, then the Company may at its sole discretion, while reserving its rights to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against such user, also suspend, block, restrict, cancel the display name of such user and /or disqualify that user and any related users from availing this program.
The Company reserves its right to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against a user who, files an invalid and/or false claim or provides false, incomplete, or misleading information. In addition to the legal proceedings as aforesaid, the Company may at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the display name of such user and/or disqualify that user and any related users from availing protection through this program. Any person who knowingly and with intent to injure, defraud or deceive, files a fraudulent complaint containing false, incomplete, or misleading information may be guilty of a criminal offence and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.